Signup Instructions for Swims and Jobs at Meets
IMPORTANT: Each parent must sign up to volunteer for one half of each meet. Please sign up at least one week before each meet using the instructions below.
How to Register for Jobs and Swims at a Meet:
Log in to the website. Login is found in the upper right hand corner of the screen.
If you can’t remember your password, click "Forgot your password" to reset your password.
Under the Meets & Events tab, select "Signup Calendar" to sign up for a swim meet.
- Click the green JOB SIGNUP tab and sign up for volunteer shifts (note one parent may sign up both parents for jobs -- scroll down and you’ll see the other parent listed). If you know you and your spouse will not be at this meet, skip to Swimmer Signup.
- Click Save Assignments.
- Click Back to Signup Calendar.
If your team allows your athletes to declare attendance and/or select meet entries:
- Click the green MEET ENTRY tab, and then click the green Edit tab under your athletes' names.
- For each of your athletes, select an option from the drop down list next to their names.
- Not Attending
- If the coach allows the athlete to select events, select the appropriate events from the list shown. If a prompt comes up that asks if you have received coach’s approval, make sure you get that approval on deck or via email.
- Specify your swimmer's availability for relays from the drop down options (if offered).
- Click Save to record your choices.
Each year swimmers work to better their strokes. SAIL has a personal challenge to each swimmer called the IronMan Award. To be acknowledged as an IronMan recipient, a swimmer must successfully swim each personal event. See Coaches for more info and planning for future swims.
This content can be easily deleted as you create your own content: go to Manage Site > Edit Page Content and click on the pencil icon in the upper right corner of each snippet. You may rename, move, or delete this page by going to Manage Site > Edit Navigation; for more information, see our Help Center article here.